CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother eagerly passed on the Passover to us.

The Passover is just around the corner and I cannot wait. I was thinking to myself that I truly want to celebrate the Passover with the same mind that Jesus Christ had...

When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer." (Luke 22:13-20)

Jesus eagerly wanted to eat the Passover, even though he is the true God, creator of the heavens and the earth (1 John 5:20, Colossians 1:16). He is without sin, yet he eagerly wanted to eat the Passover with his disciples; he set us the example.

Then what about me? I am so thankful to have the opportunity to share in the body and blood of Christ through the New Covenant Passover.

0 comments: