CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Church of God: One Body through the New Covenant Passover

Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the New Covenant Passover. Without His coming, I would not know anything about how to receive salvation or eternal life. I am so thankful to be a part of the Heavenly Family. Through the Passover we become one body:

1 Corinthians 10:16-17
"Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all partake of the one loaf."

Luke 22:14-20
"When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. And he said to them, 'I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer...And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, 'This is my body given for you: do this in remembrance of me. 'In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, 'This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you."

John 6:56
"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

We become one body through the power of the Passover. Nowadays, many churches do not keep the Passover, then how can they say they are the body of Christ? Christ Ahnsahnghong has reestablished the Church of God where we keep the New Covenant Passover.

I eagerly desire to eat this Passover!

0 comments: