CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today...

Today, I hear prisoners groaning in the chains of death.
Tomorrow there will be no more death.
Today I hear people mourning their losses.
Tomorrow there will be no more mourning.
Today, I see people crying, even as disaster after disaster overtake them.
Tomorrow there will be no more crying.
Today, as I look around this world, I see many in pain.
Tomorrow there will be no more pain.

Little did I know before, but all of our suffering and pain and death were on account of the old order, as no one could attain perfection--we could not become the eternal beings--through the blood of sheep or calves or goats (Hebrews 7:11, Hebrews 8:7-13). Therefore, our merciful Father came giving us His body and His blood, in the Order of Mechizedek. He came with the unconditional eternal life-giving law, the New Covenant Passover (Luke 22:7-20).

He promised us:

"Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life." (John 6:54)

Whoever keeps the Passover has eternal life; this is God's unconditional promise! Christ Ahnsahnghong reminded us to keep the Passover and is leading us to the place where there is no more death, mourning, crying, or pain.

0 comments: