CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 26, 2010

God the Father and God the Mother did the unimaginable.

What could I ever do to repay God Elohim for coming into the flesh?

What could I ever say to exonerate myself from speaking against God the Father and God the Mother.

How far would I have to walk in order to understand Their pain and suffering.
How far would I have to travel to conceptualize Their great sacrifice of coming down to this earth?

How long would I have to wait to understand Their patience?
How long would I have to stand to understand Their unwaivering mercy?

How much would I have to give to feel Their burden of the cross?
How much would I have to speak?

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother did the unimaginable. 2000 years ago, Christ was crucified not for a sin that He committed, but for our sins. Even 2nd Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong walked the thorny path of crucial suffering forsaking everything to find us. Now, today, our Heavenly Mother still pays the price for our sin. She shouts aloud for us! She walks for us. She sacrifices for us. She waits for us. She stands for us. She carries our burdens. She speaks for us...

In this new sacred year I want to do as Mother has done--the impossible, the unimaginable. What is impossible with man, is possible with Heavenly Mother. (Matthew 19:26, Galatians 4:26, Revelation 21:1-4)

0 comments: