CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Christ Ahnsahnghong reestablished the New Covenant Passover

Passover is approaching, and I am elated. I am so thankful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother that they are allowing me to keep the Passover. Before coming to the Church of God, I never knew that there was a new covenant Passover. When people spoke about the Passover, I understood it to be the Passover that the Israelites kept when they were in Egypt, but God said:


"The time is coming," declares the Lord,
"when I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah.
It will not be like the covenant
I made with their forefathers
when I took them by the hand
to lead them out of Egypt. (Jeremiah 31:31-32)

Jehovah God brought them out of Egypt through the old Covenant Passover.

Jesus Christ came with the NEW COVENANT Passover.

And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer...And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you: do this in remembrance of me." In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the NEW COVENANT in my blood, which is poured out for you. (Luke 22:15,19-20)

I can't wait to keep the New Covenant Passover this year and receive eternal life that Christ Ahnsahnghong has promised. (John 6:53-54)

1 comments:

Olivia said...

Amen! Thanks to God the Father and
Heavenly Mother! We love you ~