CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Christ Ahnsahnghong reminded us, "it is the same now"

It is the same now.


Just as Jesus Christ was persecuted, so where his followers.

"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world...If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. They will treat you thiw way because of MY NAME, for they do not know the One who sent me.

Jesus said he would come with a new name:

"I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him MY NEW NAME." (Revelation 3:12)

Will people believe the new name, or will they be like the people that persecuted Jesus and his apostles?

The Holy Spirit told us:

"In fact everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted." (2 Timothy 3:12)

The Holy Spirit also told us:

"At that time the son born in the ordinary way persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now..." (Galatians 4:29)

We know we are a true believer if we are persecuted.

0 comments: