CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 12, 2010

Thanks to Heavenly Mother!

Thanks to Heavenly Mother:


You truly are our Mother,
taking care of every little thing.
You give us eternal life, and spare nothing to make sure that we are happy.
You teach us through your teachings,
how we can love one another and serve each other.
You give us a reason to rejoice and sing with joy.
You save us from our sins, as you are the reality of the Passover.
I hope with all my heart and with all my strength that I may
be made in your image, and that I may
serve my brothers and sisters with a humble heart.

Heavenly Mother has given us all of the tools for salvation.
As the living word of God She instructs us everyday.
Reminding us who we are, and who we will be.
I am so thankful that she brought me to Zion!
I want to stay there forever.

0 comments: