CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Thankful for the Sabbath

I had an amazing Sabbath day! I am so thankful to be able to keep the Sabbath were Elohim God has promised me rest, blessings, and holiness, and a sign between me and God--that I may know God. Truly Elohim God is the source of knowledge and source of the water of life! (Genesis 1:3, 2 Corinthians 4:6, Genesis 1:26-27, Revelation 22:17)

God spoke:
"Remember the Sabbath Day by keeping it Holy..." (4th Commandment, Exodus 20:8-11)

What happened to the Sabbath? Now, Christian denominations are keeping Sunday worship.
God said..."Remember..."

Now is time to remember the Sabbath day. The Holy Spirit in the flesh, Christ Ahnsahnghong, came as the Bible prophesied and reminded us to "Remember". (John 14:26)

0 comments: