CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mercy from Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother

I am so thankful to Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem for opening my eyes to see Them through the scriptures and for carrying me on eagles' wings to meet Them at the Feasts of God. Throughout my time in Zion, They have allowed me to realize that everything is done by Them. Even though I thought that it was by my will that I was saved and that I was given the opportunity to know true God Elohim, I see more clearly that it is by Their grace that I am able to do anything.

Elohim God created everything out of nothing by Their word. Everything was done by Their will and with Their power. (Revelation 4:11) This is why I earnestly desire to give all glory to Elohim--Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother.

More and more each day, I am amazed and overjoyed with Their plan to save the children who sinned against Them in Heaven.

0 comments: