CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Ask. Seek. Knock. Find.

"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." (Luke 11: 9-10)

and in another place He said,

"...Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice...in that day you will no longer ask me anything. I tell you the truth, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete." (John 16:22-24)

The NAME of Christ is important. Christ has let us know that we will receive whatever we ask for in His name. In Revelation, which is concerning the last days, Christ testified that He would come with a new name, as it is written:

"Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name." (Revelation 3:12-13)

In order for us to receive blessings in this age, we must ask in the New Name.

The Spirit also mentioned "the NAME of the the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God". This Jerusalem has a NAME, and she is our Mother. (Revelation 21:10, Galatians 4:26)

The new name of Jesus and the name of Jerusalem are declared in Zion, for God spoke:

"the name of the Lord will be declared in Zion..." (Psalms 102:21-22)

Therefore, ask the way to Zion; seek Zion; knock on Zion's door. In Zion, you will find the names of our Father and Mother.

0 comments: