CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

We have Heavenly Mother in our hearts.

When I was a child, I would always think about flying through the universe. I imagined jumping on the rings of Saturn or visiting Pluto--imagining how cold it would be. Even in adolescence, I would look up at the stars at night and long to understand why I was here on this earth. I wanted to know about God. I would often cry, not understanding why there was so much pain and suffering in this world--I did not understand why we have to die. It did not feel natural. I always felt like there was something more...

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." (Ecclesiastes 3:11)

According to the Bible, God Almighty has placed eternity in our hearts. Now, I understand why I always had the hope for Heaven, and why I could never be satisfied with anything on this earth. As Heavenly Mother continues to remind us, this earth is not our home.

Hebrews 11:13-16
13All these people were still living by faith when they died. They did not receive the things promised; they only saw them and welcomed them from a distance. And they admitted that they were aliens and strangers on earth. 14People who say such things show that they are looking for a country of their own. 15If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had opportunity to return. 16Instead, they were longing for a better country—a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for he has prepared a city for them.

Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother have promised us, their children, the Kingdom of Heaven: where there is no more death, sorrow, or pain. I give thanks to Them for reminding me why I should be joyful always and give thanks is all circumstances. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)

Praise God!

0 comments: