CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong showed us the Seal of God.

Jesus Christ spoke:

"Do not word for the food that spoils but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval." (John 6:27)


Jesus Christ has the Seal of God, but how can we receive that seal?


Jesus told us:

"...whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him." (John 6:56)


If we eat the flesh and blood of Christ we can Christ in us, then we will have the seal. Jesus' flesh and blood is the Seal of God. Only those who have the Seal of God will be protected from the last disasters (Revelation 9:4). This is God's promise.

To eat the flesh and blood of Christ, we must keep the Passover!

Matthew 26:17

On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?" He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at you house.'" So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

Matthew 26:26-28

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

By keeping the Passover we have Christ's flesh and blood in us--the Seal of God.

0 comments: