CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 12, 2009

We always smile and say "God bless You".

One thing that stuck out to me when I first joined the Church of God World Mission Society, was the fact that the members always smiled and said "God bless you." Upon my first impression, I knew that there was something special about this Church, but I did not truly begin to understand until I continued to come, study, and see the truth that Christ Ahnsahnghong has shared with us.

Actually, I must admit, I was one of those people who would say "God bless you" when people sneeze (check out the origin...http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/superstition.aspx).
Now, I can share "God bless you" with my brothers and sisters and truly want them to be blessed by God.

Wisdom once said that one way that we can recognize our members is that we always smile and "always say God bless you".

In Zion, where we keep the Feasts of God, Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother bless us with eternal life. (Isaiah 33:20-24, Psalms 132:13)

"..For there the Lord bestows his blessing, even life forevermore." (Psalms 133:3)

This is why we always have a bright smile!

0 comments: