CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Like Apostle Paul, Jacob, Christ Ahnsahnghong, and Heavenly Mother


I thank Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for always reminding me of the way back to the Kingdom of Heaven...

There is a verse that I have been thinking about a lot recently.

1 Corinthians 9:19-23
19Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible...22To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some. 23I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

In order to share in the blessings of the Gospel, I must humble myself to all people, showing myself to be a disciple of Christ, through love (John 13:34-35). If I judge the people, I am not loving them. If I am cold, stuck-up, or stern, wanting to be served, then how can I win their souls, so that they can be saved.





It reminds me of the passage when Esau and his 400 soldiers we coming towards Jacob(Genesis 32-33). Jacob, through his perseverance, and the love of his Mother, had received the birthright from Isaac, so Esau resented him for that. Out of his hatred, Esau wanted to retaliate against his brother, but Jacob received wisdom from God. In order to reconcile, Jacob made himself Esau's servant. He sent messengers ahead to Esau with gifts and referred to Esau as his "master". He humbled himself to win his brothers heart.

What an example! I realize that this is the way to fulfill 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 and lead many souls to the salvation of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother Jerusalem.

1 comments:

Olivia said...

I also want humble myself to all people, showing myself to be a disciple of Christ(Ahnsahnghong and Heavenl Mother), through love.