CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong's Love: The New Covenant Passover



Matthew 26:17-28
17On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?"18My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' "19So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

26While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body."

27Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus Christ gave us his body and blood the night of the Passover. Then, the Passover, Christ's flesh and blood, is the SEAL OF GOD!

The way to be protected from the last disasters is the New Covenant Passover.

When I learned the truth I was so shocked, because all of my life I had gone to church and no one ever taught me about the Passover. As a believer, I started to realize how important it was to know the Word of God-- because, it is through God's Word that we can be saved(
1 Timothy 3:14-15, Hebrews 9:27). That is the true love of Christ Ahnsahnghong--not through showing miraculous signs, or teaching us how to have financial prosperity, but by coming to this sinful world, again, to give us eternal life.

0 comments: