CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us his Seal




We need the Seal of God on our foreheads (Rev 7:1-4, 9:3-4), but who has the Seal of God?

John 6:27
27
Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

The Son of Man, Jesus Christ, has God's Seal--then we need to receive Jesus Christ.

How?

John 6:52
52
Then the Jews began to argue sharply among themselves, "How can this man give us his flesh to eat?" 53Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. 55For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

How can we eat His body and drink His blood?

0 comments: