CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong's Everlasting Covenant

What is the EVERLASTING COVENANT?

Hebrews 13:20
20
May the God of peace, who through the blood of the ETERNAL COVENANT brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep...

The EVERLASTING--ETERNAL COVENANT was given through the blood. What is the Covenant that God made with us through His blood?

THE PASSOVER
Luke 22:13-20

13They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the PASSOVER.

14When the hour came, Jesus and his apostles reclined at the table. 15And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this PASSOVER with you before I suffer....

19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

The Passover is the way that we can be protected from all of the plagues, disasters, and destruction that were prophesied in the Bible. In my spiritual journey, I went to many churches, but no one ever told me how to be protected, they just told me to believe in God. But, Christ Ahnsahnghong taught us about the promise of the Eternal Covenant, when no one else did. This is how I know that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God Almighty.

The sign of God Almighty is the Passover!
Christ Ahnsahnghong...he is God!

0 comments: