CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Time Limitation on the Name of the Savior

According to the Bible, there is a time and a season for EVERYTHING (Ecclesiastes 3:1-8). Nothing on this earth lasts forever. Everything has a beginning and an end; everything also has a purpose or goal--even our faith...

1Peter1:9
for you are recieving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

I always knew that I wanted salvation, and that I wanted to go the Heaven. I have yet to meet a Christian that says "I do not want to go to Heaven, and I do not want salvation." I was often comforted with the words that "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved" (Romans 10:13). This has to be one of the scriptures that I have heard the most from Christians--that and John 3:16, but no one ever showed me that even the name of the Savior has a time limitation...that was until I began studying at the Church of God World Mission Society.

0 comments: