CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong and the Seal of God will remain in me.

What is the Seal of God?

According to the teachings of Christ Ahnsahnghong, who established Zion, the Church of God World Mission Society, the Seal of God was put on Jesus Christ:

John 6:27 - "...on him (Son of Man) God the Father has placed his seal of approval."

Jesus Christ has the seal, then how can we have the seal?

John 6:53 - Jesus said to them. "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal, and I will raise him up at the last day...56Whoever eats my flesh REMAINS IN ME AND I IN HIM.

Only by eating Jesus' flesh and blood can He (and the Seal of God) be on us.

I feel so blessed, because all of my life I thought that just believing in God was enough. I was taught to just believe and then you will have eternal life. But Jesus said that we have to EAT His flesh and DRINK his blood. I am so thankful to Christ Ahnsahnghong for showing me how to have eternal life.

How did Christ Ahnsahnghong teach that we can we eat His flesh and blood?

0 comments: