CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong's Seal...Continued

So it's confirmed. God Almighty will begin the Sealing of His people, in the last days, in the EAST! As Christ Ahnsahnghong testified through the Bible, without receiving the seal we cannot be protected from this great disaster that will effect the whole world! (Rev. 7:1-3, Rev.9:3)

When I first learned about this subject, I thought that the scene in Revelation 7 was not going to effect me. I thought that it was sometime off in the future. Actually, if this event were to occur 1,000 years from now, it would not effect me. If it were to occur 100 years from now, it would not effect me--but, if this event were to happen next year, or a month from now, or any day...I would be effected. I had to know. I had to find out when this disaster would happen. I found out that it was sooner, rather than later...

Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us the answer:

Revelation 7:1
"After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree."

The key phrase is "After this..." If we know what happened before, then we can know what time frame we are living in. This is what happened before:

Revelation 6:12-13
12. I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

This event doesn't sound like a sunny day in the park. What is it? The stars fell to the earth like figs dropping from a fig tree? What does this mean? If stars are falling to the earth, Revelation 7 would not need to happen because the earth would have already been destroyed, and figs drop from the fig tree after being shaken by the wind every year. There is one factor that we cannot forget: Jesus spoke in parables (Rev.1:1-3, Matthew 13:10,-17, Mark 4:9-12, Mark 4:33-34).

Do you know the hidden meaning? (Rev. 5:1-4)

0 comments: