CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Church of God World Mission Society keeps The Passover

Matthew 26:17...19

17."On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the PASSOVER?"...

I am going to celebrate the PASSOVER
...

So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the PASSOVER.


Matthew 26:26-27
26. While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." 27. Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus Christ offered his Flesh and Blood the night of the Passover. He also said "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him. " (John 6:57).

We have the SEAL OF GOD in us through THE PASSOVER. Because Christ Ahnsahnghong brought us salvation through the Passover, we will be shielded from the last disasters. (Romans 15:4, Exodus 12:10-13, Joshua 5:10-12, Jeremiah 31:31-33, Luke 22:13-14...19-20, Isaiah 25:6-9, Hebrews 9:28)

0 comments: