CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Why Did Christ Ahnsahnghong have to come to this Earth, Again?

All my life, I thought I knew who God was. I thought I followed God and Most important I thought I loved God.

When coming to study in The Church of God World Mission Society, I came to realize I knew nothing about God. Even the reason for his coming a first time, I didn't understand, then how could I have known about his Second Coming???

In order for me to have a full understanding of Christ Ahnsahnghong I first must understand his first coming. When Jesus Christ came to this Earth, not many people realized who he was.

In that same way many people do not understand Who Christ Ahnsahnghong is, therefore assume his is just a mere man. Which is not the case. Coming to have studied the bible, I come to have Faith in Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Why Do I believe in Chirst Ahnsahnghong???????????

Because he gave me Eternal Life!!!
ONLY God can Give Eternal Life.

For his Great Love and Sacrifice I will always give thanks, Honor and Glory to HIM!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can understand Christ through only Bible.
The Bible testify about Christ Ahnsahnghong.
He give us Eternal life through new covenant.

Olivia said...

Father Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth for us,sinners... really thank you Father ... because of you we can have hope for Heaven. WE LOVE YOU.