CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong is our Father!



What Is A FATHER?
A Father is someone who wants to catch you before you fall but instead picks you up, brushes you off, and lets you try again.
A Father is someone who wants to keep you from making mistakes but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you get hurt.
A Father is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail..
. ~By Susan Ceylise.~
This poem describes a little bit of our Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong, because no words can describes his love for his children.
Father Ahnsahnghong gave his life for his children.
Father Ahnsahnghong endure the pain of death to save his children.
Father Ahnsahnghong is my Father.
I am so proud to call him my Father, I just pray that he can be proud to call me his Daughter.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Father give us forgiveness of sins. I really thanks to Father Christ Ahnsahnghong.