CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Path of God Ahnsahnghong!





Who would have though, We would be able to walk the path of God?
Christ Ahnsahnghong When he came to this Earth, all he did was preached the Gospel. 2000 years ago Jesus said,
Mark 1:38

Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else-to the nearby villages-so I can preach there also. That is why I have come."When 2nd coming Christ came to this earth all he did was preached the Gospel. Gospel means good news.

But to us who are destined to die, Good news means salvation!!!! Throughout the whole bible, the only way to receive salvation is through the Passover.


The night before he died he celebrated the Passover with his disciples. Matt 26:17-26.

Christ Ahnsahnghong restored the Passover, which was abolished in AD 325. From the East he preached the Gospel, Passover. And Now in the West we are preaching the Gospel, the Passover. ONLY God can show us how to receive Eternal Life.

What a wonderful and Great blessing it is to preach Christ Ahnsahnghong!!

I only can pray to God that I walk the same way he did.With his heart full of Love, and with his deeds full of Sacrifice, he preached the Gospel.

That is My God, his Glorious Name is Christ Ahnsahnghong!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you:) I am also member of Church of God in Korea. Through your post I have a lot of favors. Thanks:)

Olivia said...

God the Father Christ AhnSahngHong.
You are true God who came to this earth second time to give us eternal life!! Really thanks to God.

Elohist144 said...

I always wanted to walk with God, but I never really thought that it was going to happen. Now I give thanks to Ahnsahnghong for allowing me to become a child of God the Mother, the source of eternal life.