CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 23, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong Gave Us His Name

The Father's name is Jehovah, the Son's name is Jesus, but what about the Holy Spirit?


According to the Bible, the Holy Spirit is Second Coming Christ, "another counselor" (John 14:26, John 14:15-18). Then, what did Jesus Christ say concerning His new name, the name of the Holy Spirit?

Revelation 3:11-13
11I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name. 13He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Is it heresy to teach that Jesus Christ will have a NEW NAME?

Without Christ Ahnsahnghong, I would never have known about the NEW NAME. I would have been like those 2000 years ago, that continued to call on Jehovah when Jesus Christ had come to them. Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, the Second Coming Christ who taught us everything.


0 comments: