CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 15, 2011

What is salvation to someone destined to die?

We all have the problem that we will all face death... this is a major problem!! No matter what we try to do in life, who can prolong there life? No one can but only God can grant us eternal life.


Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.
-John 6: 53-56

We need Christ's blood in order to receive eternal life... seems simple enough but how can we have Christ's blood??

0 comments: