CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Teachings of Heavenly Mother Part 8

Teachings of Mother #8
"When we praise our brothers and sisters, the praise returns to us."

Every teaching of Heavenly Mother is so beautiful. When I went to visit Heavenly Mother in Korea, I saw how she treated every one of us. She always encouraged us; She always shared uplifting and positive words with us. Through Her teachings and Her example, we can see how we should act towards our brothers and sisters in the royal priesthood, and towards our neighbors (Hebrews 7:11, 1 Peter 2:9-10). She has taught us to praise and encourage one another.

Jesus said:

"I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you." (John 13:15)

Apostle Paul said:

"Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ." (1 Cor 11:1)

Second Coming Christ, Christ Ahnsahnghong said:

"I follow Mother." (Rev 14:1-5)

Heavenly Mother is the Messiah--the female Christ who is dwelling on this earth with us. I eagerly want to follow Her actions and examples. She teaches me to love and praise my brothers and sisters--with a smile :)

0 comments: