CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I will boast about Heavenly Mother!

While growing up, I always heard children boast about their moms:


"My mom did this..."
"My mom is better than your mom because..."
"My mom bought me this..."

I must be honest, I never boasted much about my mom, because at that time I did not realize and appreciate everything that she had done for me. Being a spoiled child, I took many things for granted. Looking back at my past, I can see her invisible sacrifice, but still will not boast about it.

I will only boast about Heavenly Mother!

Our Heavenly Mother created the Heavens and the Earth!
Our Heavenly Mother came down to this Earth of sin and death to save us.
Our Heavenly Mother is the source of the Water of Life.
Our Heavenly Mother was hidden, but has now been revealed.
Our Heavenly Mother is better than all other mothers because she gives life!
Our Heavenly Mother bought us back from death through her great sacrifice.

Even Apostle Paul boasted about our Mother who has now appeared to us. Without Heavenly Mother, what can any church boast about? The true Church of God boasts about Heavenly Mother! (Galatians 4:26, Hebrews 12:22-24)

0 comments: