CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Contrary to Popular Belief, Heavenly Mother is in the Bible.

I was so touched by a sermon that we received not too long ago concerning our Heavenly Mother. Recently, I am finding that the lessons about Mother Jerusalem are the most touching to me--but it did not start out that way.

When I first studied about Heavenly Mother, I must admit that I had my doubts. I had grown up only believing in God the Father, so to find out that I had a Mother took a while to sink in, but I could not refute what the Bible says:

"But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother." (Galatians 4:26)

Case and point: the followers of Christ in the apostolic age believed in Jerusalem Mother. This proclamation cannot be extracted from the Bible. How could one believe John 3:16 and Romans 10:10, but turn around and deny this truth?

Although I have been a member of the Church of God for a while, I am still amazed at how the whole Bible leads us to our Mother. Now, I want to follow Her!

0 comments: