CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Teachings of Mother #1

A mother is love. A mother is life. Without mothers, we cannot exist. It is the same with our Heavenly Mother. She gives us the words of love and the words of Eternal Life. (Micah 4:1-2, Galatians 4:26) Through the teachings of our Heavenly Mother, I am learning what I did wrong before, and what I need to do to be a child of God.

"It is more blessed to give love than to receive, as God always gives love."
(Teachings of Mother #1)
In this new year, I truly want to share the love of Mother. Now that I have received the gift of Eternal Life, Mother has taught me that there is no blessing in keeping Her to myself. The treasure that was hidden has now come upon us.
"And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God."
(Revelation 21:10)

0 comments: