CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Our Spirit Returns to...

If we do not know where we come from, how can we go back?

I always knew that there were a lot of things that were missing in my life. There were a lot of unanswered questions:

Why are we here?
What is my purpose for living?
Why do I not feel at home in this world?
Why is it that happiness is temporary?
What happens to my spirit when I die?

So many thoughts would run through my mind. I would ask these questions, but no one could give me the answer, and I wasn't successful just "looking within myself".

Even though I did not see it through my independent study before coming to the Church of God, the Bible had the answers all along.

"If they had been thinking of the country they had left, they would have had the opportunity to return." (Hebrews 11:15)

I did not know where I came from; that is why I was so lost!

Where did we come from?

0 comments: