CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong prepared the Way.

Before studying at the Church of God World Mission Society, I knew absolutely nothing.

After studying the Bible more, Christ Ahsanghong and Heavenly Mother have allowed me to see that I know even less than I what I think I know...
But, I thank Them, and praise Them for showing us the Way through Their love. As it is written:
"No eye has seen,
no ear has heard,
no mind has conceived
what God has prepared for those who love him"-
but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God"
(1 Corinthians 2:9-10)
And now the mystery has been revealed to the saints in the Church of God--those who love God, who keep God's commandments, and remain faithful to Christ. The Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong, has revealed it to us.
Even though Heavenly Mother was there the whole time, no one saw Her, no mind conceived of Her, no one heard of Her love; no one knew of Her sacrifice. But, because Elijah, Christ Ahnsahngohng, came and prepared the way for Mother, now we may come to Her.
Even though nothing I say could ever express the boundless love of Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother, I pray that I, along with all of the saints may come into Perfection.
(1 Corinthians 13:4-13)

0 comments: