CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Spirit and the Bride


As I was walking down life's highway many years ago
I came upon a sign that read "Heavens Grocery Store"…
When I got a little closer the doors swung open wide.
I stepped in the threshold and saw a host of angels standing everywhere.
One of them handed me a basket and said, "My child, shop with care."
Everything a human needed was in that grocery store.
And what you could not carry, you could come back for.
First, I got some patience.
Love was in that same row, so I grabbed some of that too.
Further down was understanding. I knew I needed that wherever I go.
I got a box or two of wisdom and a few of faith also.
The one thing I couldn't miss was the Holy Spirit. It was all over the place!
And then some strength and courage to help me run this heavenly race.
My basket was getting too full, but I remembered I needed grace.
Then I picked out salvation, for salvation was free.
I thought I had everything I needed to do the Master's will,
so, I headed for the counter to pay my bill.
As I went up the aisle I saw prayer, quickly added that to my package.
For I knew when I stepped outside I would run into sin,
at that moment prayer would be very useful.
Peace and joy were plentiful. And the last thing on the shelf was
song and praise. It was hanging nearby so I helped myself.
Then I asked the angel at the counter, "How much do I owe?"
He smiled and replied, "Just take them wherever you go."
Again I asked, "Really! How much do I owe?"
"My child" he said, "God paid your bill a long, long time ago.
Go, and use them wherever you go."

God choose Their children since the creation of the world.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world"
(Mat 25:34)

As it says in the above verse "Come," in the age of the Holy Spirit we must go to the Spirit and the Bride.
"The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life." (Rev 22:17)

The people 2,000 years ago went to Jesus to recieve the living water which is eternal life.
"Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
(Jn 4:13)

In this age of the Holy Spirit we must go to the Spirit, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and His Bride, our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem to receive eternal life- the water of life.

0 comments: