CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is the NEW NAME!



God divided 6,000 years into 3 ages- the age of the Father, age of the Son and the age of the Holy Spirit. In each age God came with a new name.

"Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
(Mt 28:17)

Salvation was given to those who accepted the name of Jehovah in the age of the Father. When the age of the Son came, salvation was given to those who accepted the name of Jesus.
Now we are living in the age of the Holy Spirit.
The name of our Savior is not Jesus since we are in a different age.

"Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name."
(Rev 3:12)

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna.
I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it."
(Rev 2:17)

The stone represents Christ (1 Pet 2:4). When Jesus said "white stone with a new name" He prophesied He will come again with a New Name.

Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is the New Name! Not only did Christ Ahn Sahng Hong come with a New Name but He is truly second coming Christ, the name of our Savior because He revealed all mysteries in the Bible and fulfilled all prophecies.

Just as Jesus testified 2,000 years ago He was the Savior by using the Bible, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong testified He is the second coming Christ through the Bible.
Nobody should be like those who denied their Savior Jesus 2,000 years ago and only stuck to the name of Jehovah.

Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Savior of this age! Salvation is only given through the name of Christ Ahn Sahng Hong.

"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you"
(Jn 14:26)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

god bless you, yes i truly believe in christ ahn sahng hong that he is our savior in these last days. i attend the chuch of god in new zealand. He is truly our god according to the prophecy's in the bible. and also our heavenly mother new jerusalem!! i give thanks, praise, honour and glory to you always and forever. Through them that is the only way we can go back to the heavenly kingdom.

Geno said...

My name is Eugenio Elias, I lived in Los Angeles CA (USA). I believe in Christ Ahn Sahng Hong our Heavenly Father ( Second coming Christ)and also I believe in our Heavenly Mother Jerusalem his bride, that are bringing salvation to the Elohist in the latter days. Elohim bless you all!