CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Last Eve, our Heavenly Mother


In the church that I attended growing up, no one taught me that the Bible was a book of prophecy. Although I eagerly wanted to understand the Bible--I truly wanted to be righteous in the eyes of God--I was not able to see, and no one was able to show me. Because of that I drifted here and there, wandering in this dark world. Although I was living physically in this world, I never knew that I was half dead--my spirit was dead (John 6:53, Luke 10:25-37). I am so thankful to Christ Ahnsahnghong, for taking care of me and leading me the the essence of life...our Last Eve and Mother, the New Jerusalem!

Initially, Adam was all alone in the Garden of Eden, but God said:

Gen 2:18
"It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him."

What did Adam need help with? By himself, Adam was not able to create life. Life was to come from Eve.

Genesis 3:20
"Adam named his wife Eve, because she would become the mother of all the living."

Adam was the one that named Eve and confirmed that she was "bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh". As Christ Ahnsahnghong has revealed to us, this is a prophecy about the one who was to come...

0 comments: