CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Heavenly Mother, Our Rock, Our Savior


It was a blessing to be able to enter Mount Zion today (Hebrews 12:22); the sacred assembly of the firstborn. Our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother gathered us in Zion, on the Sabbath Day, to receive rest, to be blessed, and to be made holy.

It is amazing how much Father and Mother continue to show me during the Feast of God. I knew before that God was the "rock"-- but today's sermon shed new light!

IN THE AGE OF THE FATHER, JEHOVAH WAS THE ROCK
Psalms 18:2, The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation , my stronghold.

IN THE AGE OF THE SON, JESUS WAS THE ROCK
Christ came as a "stone" or "rock" (1 Peter 2:4-8, Exodus 17:6, 1 Corinthians 10:2-4). For those who disobey him, he is a stumbling block, but to those who are faithful to Gods' commandments, he is a precious cornerstone.

NOW, IN THE AGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHO HAS COME AS THE ROCK?

Zechariah 12:3
On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make JERUSALEM AN IMMOVABLE ROCK for all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Jerusalem = Rock = God. Jerusalem is God is God Almighty

Micah 4:1
IN THE LAST DAYS the mountain of the Lord's temple will be established as chief among the mountains; it will be raised above the hill, and peoples will stream to it. 2 Many nations will say, "Come , let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths." The law will go out from Zion, THE WORD OF THE LORD FROM JERUSALEM.

The word of the Lord comes from Jerusalem in these last days, then she is God--she is our ROCK.

In another place it is written

Isaiah 33: 20
Look upon Zion, the city of our festivals, your eyes will see JERUSALEM, a peaceful abode, A TENT THAT WILL NOT BE MOVED.

In Zion we can see the "IMMOVABLE ROCK " and the "TENT" (2 Peter 1:13) that will not be moved. The Christ who has come down in the flesh is the Holy City Jerusalem, our Mother (Revelation 21:9-11, Galatians 4:26)!

0 comments: