CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christ came with a New Name of Christ Ahn Sahng Hong


Jesus Christ said, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to him who receives it." Rev. 2:17
"...I will also write on him my new name" Rev 3:12

Stone in the bible means Christ as it is written: "He is the stone you builders rejected, which has become the capstone." Acts 4:11

Then Jesus Christ said He will come with a new name. Also He will bring "hidden manna" when He comes again.

Hidden manna is the Passover:

Your forefathers ate the manna in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. 51I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world....

Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him."

"On this mountain the LORD Almighty will prepare
a feast of rich food for all peoples,
a banquet of aged wine—
the best of meats and the finest of wines.
On this mountain he will destroy
the shroud that enfolds all peoples,
the sheet that covers all nations; he will swallow up death forever.
The Sovereign LORD will wipe away the tears
from all faces;
In that day they will say,
"Surely this is our God;
we trusted in him, and he saved us.
This is the LORD, we trusted in him;
let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation." Isaiah 25:6

Christ who came back a second time to give us salvation after the Passover was abolished in AD 325 is Christ Ahn Sahng Hong. He is second coming Christ who brought us the Passover, hidden manna and came back with a NEW NAME. To receive salvation we must go to the Church of God World Mission Society because only the Church of God World Mission Society celebrates the Passover and has true second coming Christ Ahn Sahng Hong. We can surely say Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is our God!

0 comments: