CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

To know or not to know Christ Ahnsahnghong


Jehovah came into the flesh as Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago (Isaiah 9:6-7, John 1:1-2, 14), and although he came to those who said they believed in Jehovah, they did now know God, therefore they did not recognize God. (John 15:21)

According to the Bible, knowing God is so important to our salvation: (John 17:3, 1 Corinthians 4:4, Genesis 1:26-27)) I have come to realize that before receiving the Truth at the Church of God World Mission Society, I thought that I knew God. I also thought that I knew something about the scriptures. In actuality I realized that I did not know anything. Any of the wisdom that I gained from this world is meaningless. Everything is meaningless save meeting Christ. That is the most amazing thing that could happen to anyone, and She has come upon us.

Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother have created a "new thing" on earth! (Jeremiah 31:22, Revelation 21:5)!

0 comments: