CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Christ Ahnsahnghong made the Whole Universe for his Children.

SOMETIMES I CLOSE MY EYES AND SPREAD MY SILVER WINGS F MY SOUL.
THEN I FLY OVER A TRANPARENT CURAIN THAT'S EMBROIDERED WITH STARS. THERE I SEE THE RIVER OF LIFE AS CLEAR AS CRYSTAL; IT FLOWS FREE.
I SET A BOAT A -FLOAT ON THE RIVER OF THE WATER OF LIFE. SHALL I PULL THE BEAUTIFUL JEWELED OARS; SHALL I FLOAT ALONG THE GOLD WAVES.

OH, I MISS THAT PLACE! OH, I LONG FOR THERE.






















So Amazing is the Universe that God prepared for his children.

4 comments:

NaNa said...

wow~beautiful^^
Heavenly Family~God Bless you^^
I love you~hoho
I give thanks to Father & Mother.

Elohist144 said...

wow, this is nothing compared to what Heavenly Father Ahnsahnghong has prepare for us.

Mother's love is even greater that thousands of galaxies put together.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Heaven's Kingdom Father and Mother prepared for us. Who will be more blissful then us?

smile said...

I really happy to be the child of God AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother.