CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Christ Ahhsahnghong from heaven.



I stop and Wonder alot about God Ahnsahnghong, when he looks down from heaven, what must he think. For 37 years he preached the Gospel preaching door to door, he went through alot of suffering trying to find his children. He preached in the bitter winters of Korea, and in the scorching summers of Korea.

Father Ahnsahnghong went though a lot of suffering, hardship and even persecution. And even till this day, people are still bad mouthing him. Even though he took the flesh, he is God Almighty.

Christ Ahnsahnghong Fulfilled all the prophesies of the bible. It hurts me so much when I see someone talking bad about him. Christ Ahnsahnghong did no harm to any living creature. In Fact he gave the creatures that he made with his word, unconditional love.
The Church he established is Called Church of God World Mission Society, but many people view it as a cult. I don't understand how they can call my home a cult. When I go to the church established by Christ Ahnsahnghong all I come across is the TRUTH!!!!!!


There is no lie, no falsehood, only the Truth of the bible in the Church of God World Mission Society. God Ahnsahnghong open my Stone heart to be able to Love. Before receiving the truth I thought I knew what Love was but coming to understand all of God Ahnsahnghong's suffering, I realized He is LOVE.








3 comments:

Daughter of Jerusalem said...

I hope that when he looks down from heaven, that he may be pleased with his children, Even thought the way to follow Christ is not an easy one to take, I will take it, bearing all the pain and suffering so that in the end I will also join in the Glory with him.

Thanks be to heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong!!!!

Daughter of Jerusalem said...

I hope that when he looks down from heaven, that he may be pleased with his children, Even thought the way to follow Christ is not an easy one to take, I will take it, bearing all the pain and suffering so that in the end I will also join in the Glory with him.

Thanks be to heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong!!!!

Anonymous said...

Our Holy Father of Love came only to give us life. I hope he has mercy on the lost and help us find them soon.

Those who speak against Father and Mother do not know what they are doing, this is why I pray Father and Mother open the door for the preaching in places where the light has never shone before so that they may come to know our savior, Christ Ahnsahnghong.