CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I want to Know Christ Ahn Sahng Hong's Love

I want to thank our heavenly father Christ Ahn Sahng Hong and our Heavenly New Jerusalem for knowing the true God all mighty in the last days. Father has so much love for his children in these last days. Even though he suffered so much for us, he never said anything. I truly want to know Father Christ ahnsahnghong’s love for his search in trying to find his lost children who are scattered over the world. I want to pray eagerly, “Please father Ahnsahnghong please let me know your love, even though you came to this world and was persecuted, you were cold, hungry, and tried it was your pleasure so you can save your children.”
How holy is your love, all your sacrifice that you have done for us to seek and save your children. They say that to know true love is through sacrifice, and Father Ahn Sang Hong has done that for us because he has the ultimate love for his Children. I truly want to know your holy love of Father Ahn Sahng Hong, to love my brothers and sisters again. Father Ahn Sahng Hong you all mighty God laid down your life for this sinner. How can I understand Father’s holy love that’s why I want to ask Father Ahnsahnghong about his all mighty love.
Father Christ AhnSahngHong you showed us the essences of love, which is our heavenly Mother New Jerusalem. She prays every day and night for her children so we can all change into heavenly beings. With tears full of love and eagerness she patiently waits for her children to go back home Kingdom of Heaven. Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother you are the true meaning of Sacrifice, please let me know your sorrow and pain, so this grievous sinner can finally understand your true sacrifice.
Thank you so much our God Ahn Sahng Hong and Our God Mother New Jerusalem. May you be praise for ever and ever more to our Elohim God Father and Mother!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may sound silly, but eventhough Heavenly Mother is here with us, I really Really miss Our Father Christ Ahn Sang Hong. he sacrificed so much for us, how much he loves us!! I sincerely want to understand his love and sacrife. Father please come home soon so that i may be embraced and rest in your Arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Now i feel the same as you! When i heard that Jesus came to earth a second time I was SOOOO surprised because no one knows about it yet. And when i studied the bible about Him, Wow! This is just amazing! Christ really did come again! The Bible clearly says when he was supposed to come, from where, how, the sign that God would bring and everything! How come the people don't read what the bible says and believe it?? Christ AhnSangHong is truly GOD Almighty! I don't know much about Mother Jerusalem yet because i'm new, but EVERYTHING that i've studied about God makes sooooo much sense. I can't wait until i go back and have another study lesson!

Anonymous said...

Do You want the truth?
Can you handle the truth?
Only trough the bible you can find the truth, and our Father Christ ahnsanhong has revealed the truth to hoever wants to hear it.
Come heaven is awaiting

Anonymous said...

wow... the last comment really touched me. I really miss my Father Ahnsahnghong... Mother must miss Him sooo much... please Father Ahnsahnghong.. come soon

Anonymous said...

It's me again... I feel a little sad because i've been trying to tell and show my friends and everyone i see what i've learned about 2nd coming Christ. It saddens me because they are not listening or paying attention. My friends and i always talked about what would happen when Christ comes again but now that i'm trying to explain to them about it through the bible, they just don't want to believe it. I don't know what to do about it. If they could only pay attention one time, they would see that Jesus was supposed to come with a NEW name.

Now i can see a little bit of how it was when Christ came the first time. Nobody believed in Him even though they were waiting for Christ to come. Same thing now. Everyone in the whole world expects 2nd Coming Christ but even though He already came, not many want to believe. Why is that?

I'm just thankful because God let me understand and believe the Bible. Thank You Christ Ahn Sahng Hung and Mother!

PS: soon i will learn about the female image of God! I'm so anxious!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to see that all brothers and sisters go through the same sufferings. Don't worry soon our Father Christ AhnSahngHong will come and then all the earth will see how wrong they were to speak against the Holy Sprit. Father and Mother have pity on those souls who are so profoundly lost in the dark!

Anonymous said...

Im so glad there are others like me who wanted to know the truth...when my friend told me about the church I wasnt sure if I should go..Now 2 years later Im so glad i went...everything I wanted to know everythting that I ever questioned it was right there...now Im so happy that there are others like me who wanted to know the truth! Thank You Father Christ Ahn Sang Hong and Mother for coming down to earth to let us know where our true home is!

Anonymous said...

I want to thank our Heavenly Father Christ ahn sang hong and Mother for their merciful and boundless love. Only by their great sacrifice and love our spirits have awakened and we have hope for the Kingdom of Heaven!